Marketing Manager – Training division - Bratislava, Slovakia
About the position
Are you an original thinker?
Get on board and show us your innovative strategies!
- Will develop new marketing strategies for professional trainings and e-learning processes
- Will work closely with product managers to have a complete understanding of the product direction and objectives.
- Will determine the need for outside assistance: media partners, associations, writers/bloggers - freelancers
- Will work with copy writer to assure tone is consistent with creative direction.
- Will develop creative ideas and concepts, in partnership with designers, copywriters, project managers;
- Will be familiar with events, the target audience, competitors' activities;
- Will update digital media;
- Will amend, revise or redevelop adverts and campaigns
- Will oversee campaigns from the production stage to completion;
- Will monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Will deliver creative solutions to communicate events and brand objectives
- Will be responsible to create catalogues, advertising, trade materials, event collateral, etc.
- Will be responsible for overall vision for print / digital creative direction
Employee perks, benefits
Who are we looking for?
- University education (Bachelor's degree, Master's degree) or Postgraduate (Doctorate), Marketing, Commerce or Communication majors preferred
- 2+ years professional experience in high profile marketing roles supporting events and global brand
- Extensive knowledge of the creative process from concept to execution.
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Management skills including strategic planning, budgeting and creative solutions.
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, global and functional basis.
- Proven cultural acuity and ability to work within differing cultural practices and customs.
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing meaningful, innovative strategies to the business at concept stage.
- High aptitude for creative thinking.
- An ambassador for our brand values and culture internally and externally
- Passionate about event management