Get to know the essential skills for the exceptional financial analyst today
- Dr. Tefera Beyene
- PhD, MBA, AFA, CPA, CWM, ChE, CFOS
What are the current trends in financial analysis?
In today's very competitive fast paced global economy, multinational and national organizations and companies are looking experienced, internationally accredited and certified financial analysts to support their growth by identifying trends in financial data and helping senior managers in making informed decisions to stay current and ahead of the curve (competitive advantage).
What are the essential skills for the exceptional financial analyst today?
Analyzing foreign financial statements, understanding accounting rules and regulations globally and accounting standards used in international perspective and the variations among countries are very important skills needed for financial analysts if they want to remain competitive. For instance, companies may look in to offering credits for foreign customer or may want to evaluate the financial health of foreign suppliers, or they may want to benchmark against global competitors. In all of those situations, they need a highly skilled financial analyst who has global credential.
What will an individual gain from the Accredited Financial Analyst® credentials?
If you attend this interactive highly sought internationally accredited training, you will gain the following among other things:
- Financial analyst skill that cross boarders
- Recognition as highly sought professional in the field (Expert status)
- Add value to your credential (you can put it next to your name in your business card - it will distinguish you from others without it)
- Advance your knowledge and know how
How will the company benefit from having an accredited financial analyst on board?
The company can benefit in the following areas:
- The analyst will support the organization in their growth by identifying trends in financial data and helping senior managers in making informed decisions to stay current and ahead of the curve (competitive advantage).
- The analyst will be instrumental for the company growth and expansion in the global market through strategic alliance and other forms of global operation if the company chooses to penetrate the international market and increase their market capitalization.