Inaugural GCC Patient Experience Eminence Awards
The Inaugural Awards will recognize outstanding accomplishments in Patient Experience in the GCC region. The awards will honor the best performers while serving as a benchmark for excellence and set clear goals for regional PX leaders who currently pursuit it. The awards aim at reflecting the accomplishments of organizations and individuals in multiple categories ranging from care to operational technology, those who put patients at the forefront of their development.
How to Submit
- Read all information about award format, judging format, eligibility and categories
- Download brochure with summit program and award information
- Choose award that you want to nominate yourself, your team or business partner for
- Contact event producer Michaela Miklusakova (firstname.lastname@example.org) for respective category nomination form
- Fill in and submit your nomination to: email@example.com
- Submit respective documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep in mind all deadlines. Good luck!
Deadline for filing nominations: 31 January 2019
Deadline for document submission: 28 February 2019
- Diane Magers
- Chief Executive Officer
- Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), USA
- Turki Al Shariti
- Chairperson, Documents and Information Dept.
- King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Fatih Mehmet Gul
- Chief Operations Officer
- Fakeeh University Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- Each judge will rate the nominee on a scale of 1-10 while 10 being the highest
- This score will be solely based on the organizations efforts in the last 24 months
- The final score will be the summation of scores from all judges
- Nominee with the highest score will be declared as a winner
- Hence there will be no comparison with other organization's efforts and performance as each organization is unique and so are the challenges faced by them
- For organization:The awards are open for firms in GCC and should be registered with local government
- For individual: The nominee needs to represent a health-care firm operating in GCC
- Each nominated organization/individual should register at least 1 participant (1 ticket), who will represent the company and attend the 3rd GCC Patient Experience Summit in Dubai
- The jury panel may modify the eligibility criteria in best interests of the Awards.
- The jury panel holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever