- Boudewijn De Kerf
- De Kerf Management and Training, Netherlands
Boudewijn de Kerf has been an entrepreneur for almost 30 years. Originally trained as a mathematician, he is attracted to technical and intellectual challenges combined with a good deal of human interest. Since 2000 Boudewijn is active as coach, consultant and trainer. Over the past years he was involved in various incident investigations, mainly in the oil and gas industry, and has specialized himself in Causally Reasoned Investigations.
- 30 years of experience
- De Kerf, has helped companies and individuals to reach their objectives
- Ability to deal and solve complex challenges
- Michael Pewitt
- Stratos, LLC
Michael has over 30 years of experience specializing in improving the individual and organization performance and processes. Michael has over 30 years of experience working as an international management consultant with special expertise in causally reasoned incident investigations. A complete list of Stratos clients is available on the Stratos, LLC web site at www.stratosllc.com.
Cause Centered Investigation Skills Development Workshops
Michael designed and developed the Stratos Cause Centered Skills Development Workshop to develop causal analysis skills for investigators. Stratos has provided this training to a number of companies globally. Michael has served as the lead of Causal Investigations for incidents and performance gaps for companies at locations around the world.
- Positive Causality Based Root Cause Analysis
- Performance Based Goal Setting
- Focused Human System Assessments
- Fact Based Team Development
- Cause Based Reliability Improvement
- Cause Based Corrective Action Development