- Hanna H
- Hanna has been in the information Technology industry for over 11 years mastering disciplines in Cyber Security, Virtualization, i nternet Technology and i nformation Systems.
Hanna the Expert Consultant
Hanna has a long history in the INFOSEC industry. He’s been involved in high level projects that not only range from securing virtualization environments, but also implementing complex controls to ensure network security.
Hanna has many expertise and has been involved in the following disciplines for over 10 years in both the private
and public sector:
• Microsoft Systems: AD, DNS, DHCP, MS Exchange, SQL, ISA, TMG, SCCM, VDI
• VMWare: ESXi, vSphere, VSAN, Horizon View
• Cisco: Switching, Routing, Firewall (ASA), VOIP
• Security: Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Incident Handling
• Linux: used Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian) for Penetration testing
• Firewall: Palo Alto, Astaro, ASA, Fortinet, Forefront
• Storage: SAN, NAS, VSAN (VMWare SAN)
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Hanna the Master Trainer
Hanna is a mile2 master instructor and has obtained the following certifications with Mile2, Microsoft, EC-Council and Comptia (The is not an exhaustive list of courses Hanna can teach):
Mile2: CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer, CPEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker, CiHE – Certified Incident Handling Engineer, CDRE – Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer, CDFE – Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
Microsoft Certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft® Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Private Cloud (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
EC-Council Certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (E | CEH), Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI), Certified
Security Analyst (E | CSA), Disaster Recovery Professional (E | DRP)
Hanna the developer:
Hanna is responsible for developing Cloud Security courses, Comptia+ Cloud+ and Mile2’s
Certified Professional Ethical Hacker.
Languages: English, French and Arabic