Your prominent trainers
The analytical strategies of protein characterisation of Biosimilars
New developments in structure/function relationship
The structure of the protein
- The global context of Biologics, Biosimilars & Biobetters
- Principles of protein structure and comparative analytics
- How to define the Protein Analytical Program & Critical Quality Attributes
- To design of an analytical strategy for comparability /similarity studies
- New developments in Structure/ Function Relationship
- Protein Characterization according to ICH Q6B
Really enjoyed the conference experience, content and organisation. Overall it was a superb experience.
I wish I had received this training earlier, it's very interesting, I'm glad I participated.
The organization was excellent! It was an ideal forum
for a CMC regulatory professional to learn more
about analytical comparability methods and network
with experts from pharma, biotech, CMOs, analytical
service companies and regulatory authorities.
Very informative, immensely enjoyed the learning experience. It has reinfored my knowledge of Biosimilars.
A great possibility for networking with colleagues
across the globe and share the best practices.
I will try to use the received knowledge in my daily