Mega trends & globalization
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Digital education and infrastructure
Impact of globalisation-Localisation strategy
Role of teachers and next-gen education system
Yousef A. Al-Ohali
Consultant and General Supervisor of IT at Ministry of Education
Dr Yousef is an Associate Professor of Computer Science Department with the College of Computer and Information Systems in King Saud University. At present; he is the Consultant and General Supervisor
Tarek El Mourad
Advisor to the President of Federal National Council(Speaker) at Federal National Council
Tarek won the hall of frame award at Harvard business club. He was the division manager for Programs and performance management in the Abu Dhabi Education council. He did his Bachelor's in computer sc
Talal A Almalki
Vice President at Taif University
Talal Abdallah Al-Malki is the Vice president for Q&D (Quality & Development) in Taif University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.He holds a Bachelor of Medicine (MD) from King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah,
Dr Salem Alelyani
Chief Information Officer at King Khalid University
Salem holds a Bachelor's of computer science from King Abdulaziz University. He has done his masters in computer science from DfePaul University and holds a PhD in computer science from Arizona state
Who will you meet
- Rectors and Vice Rectors
- Deans & Deputy Deans
- Principal & Vice Principals
- GM & IT Manager
- Head of Department & Head of IT
- VP & Senior Vice Presidents
- DG & Deputy Director General
- Government Officials, ICT Advisors, Ministry Officials & officers
- E-Learning managers, Teachers, Professors, Researchers, coordinators & lecturers
- Ministries & Federal Government
- Authorities on Education Councils & Higher Studies
- Universities, Research Centres & Labs, Schools - Regional & International Technical Colleges & Institutes
- K12 Business Foundation & School leaders
- Media & Graduate students
- Chief Academic Department/Administrators
- Innovation & Knowledge Management
News from industry
Sponsors and Partners
Official Supporting Partner
To book your ticket register now!
Join us in Riyadh
"Riyadh which is the capital and the largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, rivals any modern city in the world in splendor of its architecture."
The name Riyadh is derived from the Arabic word meaning a place of gardens and trees ("rawdah").
The King Khalid International Airport is a marvel of design that incorporates the traditional Arab style with the best of modern architecture to make it one of the wonders of the modern world.
One of our sales representatives will call you according to your preferences.
Thank you for your interest.
We appreciate your interest in this topic. The download should start automatically.
Your payment was successfull.
You should receive link to download your recording shortly.
Your friends have invites in their inbox.