Customer Behavior and Customer Experience
Digital Transformation and Culture Change
Regulation Debate - Threat or a Massive Opportunity?
- Wycliffe Momanayi
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Kenya Commercial Bank, Kenya
- Lance Mambondiani
- Steward Bank, Zimbabwe
- George Njuguna
- Chief Information Officer
- Housing Finance Bank, Kenya
- Thomas Kadantot
- Group General Manager Treasury & International Banking
- First Merchant Bank Ltd, Malawi
- Aijaz Ahmad Shalla
- Asst. General Manager IC
- I&M Bank, Kenya
- Lazarus Okolie
- General Manager, Chief Technology Officer
- Fidelity Bank, Nigeria
Central Bank Strategic Panel
The Forces at Play in Determining the Future of African Banking
Threat or a Massive Opportunity?
of participants intend to attend again
of participants recommend the event
JOIN US IN NAIROBI
Kenya's capital city, Nairobi, is the most dynamic city, also known as the "green city in the sun" for many reasons. It is Kenya's largest city with a population of nearly four million. Nairobi is a city full of contrasts.
OUR KNOWLEDGE PARTNER
Developing the workforce by providing Learning, Talent and Performance solutions.