It was very informative and productive. It has added my skills too. I am more confident to do awareness about health and wellness to the workplace.
Typical challenges healthcare organization face in fostering innovation and experimenting with new solutions
Delivering seamless patient experience across key touch points
• How technology can reduce the cost for hospitals and patients?
• How consumer technology can be leveraged for improved patient? engagement
• How soon can you deliver high quality service to your patients?
How hospitals can provide outstanding services and world class clinical experience to the patients?
Leveraging advanced technologies to develop the facilities and services that meets the patients expectations
Enhanced patient engagement by educating them to ensure the nation's citizens are healthy and proactive towards their health
Delivering greater predictability and flexibility in patient’s health-care financial experience by increasing efficiency in the health-care providers operating expenses
- Dr Dilshaad Ali
- Group Chief Executive Officer
- AVIVO Group, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Hamdy
- Group Chief Operational Officer
- Al Salama Group Holdings, United Arab Emirates
- Mukta Arora
- Group Chief Information Officer
- Aster DM Healthcare, United Arab Emirates
- Rana Ibrahim Zakut
- Head of Patient Experience Unit - ICIA
- King Fahad Specialist Hospital Dammam, KSA
- Rita McGrath
- Chief Operating Officer
- Al Zahra Pvt. Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Fatih Mehmet GUL
- Chief Operations Officer
- Fakeeh University Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- Vivek Shukla
- Director - Healthcare & Lifesciences MENASA
- Frost & Sullivan, United Arab Emirates
• what factors influence the perceived quality of a hospital visit
• the successes and barriers to implementing engagement platform in team based care
• how to select the right measurement tools and methods to best assess patent experience initiatives
• to use technology to empower patients for self-care decisions
• hospitals can transfer the benefit to the patients by reducing their hospital bills
• could be the best way to facilitate communication
• a balance between old and new processes during digital revitalization
staff resilience training to improve patient experience
Facts from the last year
- Speakers & Panelists
- Healthcare organizations attending
- of Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- of Networking
- of CEO, MD, Chairman, President, VP attendees
Quality production, selection of speakers, structure of topics, selection of quality partners, highly professional and supportive staff at Fleming. Delivered what was promised.
Well organised, high level, excellent speakers, well chosen topics.
This event enables healthare officer to share ideas and learn from health industry experts also in line with innovations and industry trends.
It is well organised, good selection of speakers and great representing examples in the field.
Multiculture experience speakers. It was amazing to hear from people from the other countries. The subject importance about the patient as a focus in healthcare.
Applaud the Fleming team on a very good conference. It has set the bar for what follows. I hope I get the chance to participate in other conferences like this.
It was great working with you. Your efforts were a huge part of why it was a success. Thanks for all your hard work.
My Congratulation to you and your team for coordinating a very successful Conference. The presence of large audience till the last day reflected the efforts you have taken to organize this event. Finally my thanks for giving us the opportunity to attend the conference.
First I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to attend in one of your very prestigious conference. Knowledge I’ve got could be applied on my current job role here in QPM. Once again thank you so much for that great occasion.
I had a fantastic time! it was an enthusiastic audience and nice mix of delegates.
Most informative international conference. An extremely enlightening experience.
It was a very good experience to be attending the conference. In fact being surrounded by highly intellectual people from different part of the world. Enjoyed the plenary session with visionary insight that Health does matter!
Looking forward to the next conference such as like this. Very informative and promotes awareness to everyone.
JOIN US IN abu dhabi
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the largest Mosque in Abu Dhabi. This Mosque was established by Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, to unite the cultural diversities of Muslim World. Construction started in 1996 and completed in 2007. At the time of Eid it may be visited by more than 41000 people.
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
This event is supported by the following companies