GCC Patient Experience Eminence Awards
The inaugural awards will recognize outstanding accomplishments in patient experience in GCC. The awards will not only honor the outstanding performers but benchmark excellence and motivate other regional PX leaders who are currently in the path of achieving excellence. The award aims at reflecting the accomplishment of organizations and individuals in multiple categories ranging from care to operational technology that puts patients at the forefront for their development.
- Diane Magers
- Chief Executive Officer
- Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), USA
- Turki Al Shariti
- Chairperson, Documents and Information Dept.
- King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Fatih Mehmet Gul
- Chief Operations Officer
- Fakeeh University Hospital, United Arab Emirates
Award Categories - Organization
- Excellence in Patient Experience Strategy & implementation
Awarded to a firm which has demonstrated outstanding leadership in enhancing patient experience
- Excellence is Patient Experience Measurement
Awarded to a firm for best practice in measuring the patient experience, patron's feedback and reporting systems
- Excellence in Communication
Awarded to a firm with the most effective communication with Patients and Families across all touch points
- Brilliance in Operational Technology Innovation
Awarded to a firm with the best use-case and innovation in the use of technology and thought leadership, to improve patient experience
- Excellence in Staff engagement
Awarded to a firm with the best employee experience and staff empowerment leading to enhanced patient experience
Award Categories – Individual
- Arab's Patient Experience Leader of 2018
Awarded to a person who has demonstrated key support, outstanding service in enhancing all aspects of Patient experience
- 2018's Patient Experience Innovator
Awarded to an individual who has introduced something uniquely new in the field of PX
- Award will be self-nominated. Interested hospitals should nominate themselves by filling a form and providing supporting documentation.
- Each category will have a comprehensive nomination form that will help the jury to evaluate and shortlist the winners.
- All government hospitals will compete against other government hospitals from GCC
- Each organization can nominate themselves upto 3 categories
- All private hospital and clinics will compete against other private hospitals and clinics from GCC
- Winners will be announced during the 2nd GCC Patient Experience Summit hosted by Fleming.
- Jury's decision will be final and will be based on the details shared by the nominee. Fleming. will have no involvement in the judging process apart from seeking nomination forms
- Each judge will rate the nominee on a scale of 1-10 while 10 being the highest
- This score will be solely based on the organizations efforts in the last 24 months organization is unique and so are the challenges faced by them.
- The final score will be the summation of scores from all judges and Nominee with the highest score will be declared as a winner
- Hence there will be no comparison with other organization's efforts and performance as each organization is unique and so are the challenges faced by them
- For organization:The awards are open for firms in GCC and should be registered with local government
- For individual: The nominee needs to represent a health-care firm operating in GCC
- The jury panel may modify the eligibility criteria in best interests of the Awards.
- The jury panel holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever
Deadline for filing nominations: 17 August 2018
Deadline for document submission: 28 August 2018
All information in this document is highly confidential . Please share the filled form to email@example.com