Is strategic workforce planning a strength in your organization? Does constant disruptions in the status quo contribute to decreased engagement, productivity, and uncertainty? If not, you’re not alone. Only 13% of organizations report they are good at predicting future skills. In fact, approximately two-thirds of most employers have no planning for their talent needs or adaptability to change.
In an economy driven by innovation, disruption and constant change, HCI’s Strategic Workforce Planning & Change Management for HR Certification Program provides you with the skills required to integrate quantitative measures in; talent management, succession planning, and change management into a qualitative decision framework aligning workforce strategy with overarching business goals. Arming yourself with the most sought-after talent and change management competency, you’ll be able to demonstrate the value of HR as a strategic partner to the business.
This course will arm you with a keen understanding of workforce planning methodology, bolstered by in-depth case studies from organizations like GE, Google, and Procter & Gamble. You’ll gain the consultative and change management skills necessary for developing an action plan to make effective strategic workforce planning and change management a reality in your organization.
HCI is a developer and provider of vendor-neutral professional certifications for the Human Resource Management industry. HCI also provides assured up to date services that meet public, the private sector and institutional specifications. HCI certification courses teach both fundamental and advance principles of Human capital improvement and follow a course track that leads to advanced hands-on skills training for Workforce Planning, Strategic HR, Change Management, Leadership, Talent Analytics, and Digital HR. Attending this course assures you perpetual membership to the Human Capital Institute (HCI) and Unlimited Enterprise-Wide Access to Premium Content.
On May 25, 2015 Forbes Magazine in an article on HR defined Workforce Planning as, “The War Room of HR”, detailing how a highly effective workforce plan acts as the cornerstone of strategic human resources.
To lead people through change, HCI research has identified three key roles that HR must play:
- The Architect uses design thinking to construct and experiment with change and makes sure resources and key players are secured.
- The Broadcaster communicates the change with stories and data, opens the dialogue between all parties, and emotionally connects people to the intention behind the work.
- The Coach addresses personal resistance to change and holds people accountable for doing their part, while rewarding achievements along the way.
Pursuing the HCI Certified Strategic Workforce Planning & Change Management course helps individuals:
- Distinguish among the three different roles that HR can play and when each is necessary
- Understand their role as a vital contributor to the organization’s succession and change initiative.
- Consider how to use these roles in your own organization.
- Use a project plan and checklist to implement the change initiative.
Discover strategies to build a workforce through strategic planning.
Understand the concept of linking the Organization's Strategy to Strategic Workforce planning.
Analyze HR issues and develop action plans you can implement in your organization.
Discover the link between analytics and performance of the organization.
Develop an action plan for the next change initiative.
Special price is valid until 24.05.2019