- Dmitry Kolmakov
- O&I Safety Director
- UNIPRO, Russia
I have a more than 20 years of experience in a different roles in HSE. starting as an Environmental control engineer back in 1995 and progressing via upgrading level roles in Ford Motor Company, Shell Exploration and Production, Heinz and PepsiCo to my current position of Occupational & Industrial Safety Director in the biggest foreign electric power producer in Russia.
My main achievements trough my current career are:
- Fatal accident decrease on 30% YOY and bringing it to ZERO
- Lost time injury reporting transparency settlement
- Lost Time Injury Rate decrease on 30% (over period of 4 years)
- Near-miss system development and launch
- Risk assessment process development and launch
- Incident investigation process development and launch
- Vehicle Collision rate by Distance decrease on 53% (8500 own trucks and cars) (over period of 2 years)
- Development and implementation of focused accident reduction programs (working at heights, confined spaces, contractors management, fleet safety, etc.)
- development and implementation of the tools for safety culture level assessment and implementation of measures to improve the safety culture level, engage of all levels in organization from a front line level up to a leadership team (including but not limited launching Safety Action Team on a front line levels and a creation of a quarterly H&S Leadership steering committee, chaired and occupied by VP level senior leadership teams members).