These are just a few of the constant pressures of doing business in today’s world. To thrive in this volatile environment, organizations need their people strategies to align clearly with the goals of the business.
As an HR professional, you need to enhance your skill sets and adopt a new strategic mindset to advance your career and your business. HCI’s intensive 5-day certification program is designed to facilitate this transformation. You will be immersed in a highly interactive, hands-on learning experience and equipped with processes and tools necessary to put ideas into action.
The role of the HR Business Partner is increasingly important. In fact, employers are twice as likely to fill HRBP positions from outside the organization. The struggle to find key strategic capabilities like business acumen and consulting skills within existing HR teams is a shortage they cannot afford. Close this critical talent gap by enrolling in sHRBP & Change Management for HR.
Course Capability Framework
Innovate Methods, Ideas, and Solutions!
- Analyze business to create insights and guide decisions
- Adopt a strategic mindset
- Align overall talent strategy to business priorities and objectives
- Consult with clients to determine issues and root causes
- Create specific solutions that drive impact and change
- Communicate progress to gain champions and influence positive change
- Solve business issues by implementing solutions
- Sustain solutions by evaluating impact
- Acting with Transparency
After completing the sHRBP & Change Management for HR certification program, you will be able to:
Earn the credibility with your business partners that position you as a trusted advisor
Work with your partners to co-create innovative talent management solutions
Help your HR team execute on your business strategy through those solutions