This course has been specifically designed for Procurement and Supply Chain Managers,who are seeking to enhance their departmental contribution to overall organisational cost saving, efficiency and profitability.
An Interview with Osama M. Hijji
Osama M. Hijji (Chief Security Officer - Banque Du Caire) shares his views on internet banking, future of North African Banking and impact of big data analytics and contactless technology.
1. In your opinion, how can mobile and internet banking help in achieving a competitive edge?
- Certainly, mobile and internet are the future of banking services delivery as they both reduce the cost of operating banking business and increase its flexibility and revenue. As matter of fact banking services delivery trend is increasing on all electronic channels (phone banking, mobile banking/wallet, internet banking and ATMs) while it is decreasing on physical channels (branches and regular customer service) and with the shift to electronic delivery the risks associated with it comes included and on the top of it InfoSec risks.
2. How do you see North African banking 5 years from now?
- North African banks will have to follow the world trend and shift toward a model where service delivery is increasingly relying on electronic channels which means necessarily they will have to invest much more in electronic security in general and in particular on InfoSec and Fraud Management systems.
3. In your opinion, how can big data analytics transform the banking industry?
- Banking industry is in deep need of better information allowing it to identify its targeted customers as well as customizing their experience, big data will significantly help in this context.
4. What do you think is the impact of contactless technology on a bank?
- Just as electronic channels are the future of banking services delivery … contactless technology as well is the future of both money and banking identity in general cards & wallets included.
5. How do you think this conference will benefit the participants?
- By showing the road ahead for both bankers and InfoSec managers to enable them to work hand in hand on creating and delivering profitable, modern and secure services that responds properly to the regional markets need.
Osama M. Hijji will be presenting a case study on Cyber Threats & North African Banks at North Africa Future Banking 2016. To know more, visit the link below:
Interested in this topic?
Asia Pacific District Cooling Conference and Award Ceremony
The 5th Annual Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum & Awards Ceremony is the regions premier event , where key stakeholders converge yearly to gain insights into latest developments in district cooling technologies as well as updates on new and upcoming projects from across the region.
European Motor Insurance Summit
Underwriting and the whole motor industry is being affected by the rise of telematics, their data collection and new technologies, along with new regulations, such as Solvency 2. How should motor insurance companies adapt to these developments?
Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management Strategies
To improve your processes and day-to-day operations across all departments join us at the conference and protect patients worldwide.
Smart Workspace Design Summit 2016
Have a look on the infographic about the Smart Workspace Design Summit 2016.
Post Show Report 3rd Annual Oil & Gas Forum
Post Show Report from 3rd Annual HR Oil & Gas Forum
How important is the color of a car?
Have you ever thought about how important the color of a car is for insurers and insurants?