Businesses are adapting to digital innovation, the changing regulatory environment, as well as the risks involved therein. The impact of these changes on risk management and internal auditing will be discussed in detail at the 10th Annual Internal Audit & Governance, Risk and Compliance Forum.
Interview with Stephan Moltzen
We asked Stephan Moltzen, Head of Product Management Insurance at Deutsche Bank, who was speaking at the 9th Annual Bancassurance Forum about "Ideas to maximise Bancassurance effectiveness in a multi-channel customer-centric environment".
- What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages of multichannel distribution?
- How can banks effectively face the threast and challenges of the market?
- What is a hands-on experience of Deutsche Bank with new technologies?
1. If you were to name the biggest advantage and the biggest disadvantage of the ongoing shift towards multichannel distribution, what would they be?
Advantage: Rising relevance for customers via multiple touch points. Better customer centricity, higher efficiency and better servicing
Challenge: amendment of Sales steering systems
2. How can the Bancassurance market stay one step ahead of challenges and get prepared for all possible scenarios on the market?
when banks get the mulitple touch points right and act as enabler for a holistic financial view they can stay relevant for customers
3. What is the attitude of Deutsche Bank towards new technology implementation?
mobile first; agile development; be quick and fast; collect data in one central database
4. How would you describe a day in the life of a Head of Product Management?
Busy ;-) ... 1/3 regulation and strategy, 1/3
digitalisation & processes, 1/3 product challenges;
Are you interested in this topic? Find out more at:
Interested in this topic?
Certified Operational Risk Management
Certified Operation Risk Management is a 3 day training on the full ambit of Operations Risk Management and mitigation, from assessment to implementation.This course uses a combination of theory, examples,case studies and will utilize a variety of proven learning techniques.
8th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference
Themed as 'Reigniting Innovation', the 8th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference will be a platform to brainstorm, explore and analyze innovative retail banking strategies with Islamic banking experts.
Certified Protection Officer (CPO)
The CPO program is designed for security officers and students who wish to learn more about security/asset protection. It is for the career-oriented individual. Also to get certified with leading security certification association IFPO
5 Tips on How to Conquer the World of SME Banking
Use of data mining and machine learning for fraud detection
Read the introduction to the presentation at the upcoming 10th Annual Internal Audit & GRC Forum about an in-house fraud detection tool developed at DenizBank.
Understanding Economy of Cybercrime in the Digitally Disrupted Banking Landscape by Tolga Tavlas
A sneak peek into the presentation by Tolga Tavlas at the upcoming 10th Annual Internal Audit & GRC Forum.