This event brings together distinguished personnel from banks, government bodies and technology companies to discuss and address crucial issues on how to seize new opportunities in retail banking and wealth management while making it beneficial for all stakeholders.
Interview with Stephan Moltzen
We asked Stephan Moltzen, Head of Product Management Insurance at Deutsche Bank, who was speaking at the 9th Annual Bancassurance Forum about "Ideas to maximise Bancassurance effectiveness in a multi-channel customer-centric environment".
- What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages of multichannel distribution?
- How can banks effectively face the threast and challenges of the market?
- What is a hands-on experience of Deutsche Bank with new technologies?
1. If you were to name the biggest advantage and the biggest disadvantage of the ongoing shift towards multichannel distribution, what would they be?
Advantage: Rising relevance for customers via multiple touch points. Better customer centricity, higher efficiency and better servicing
Challenge: amendment of Sales steering systems
2. How can the Bancassurance market stay one step ahead of challenges and get prepared for all possible scenarios on the market?
when banks get the mulitple touch points right and act as enabler for a holistic financial view they can stay relevant for customers
3. What is the attitude of Deutsche Bank towards new technology implementation?
mobile first; agile development; be quick and fast; collect data in one central database
4. How would you describe a day in the life of a Head of Product Management?
Busy ;-) ... 1/3 regulation and strategy, 1/3
digitalisation & processes, 1/3 product challenges;
Are you interested in this topic? Find out more at:
Interested in this topic?
15th Annual Retail Banking Forum
As the region's favorite conference, the Retail Banking Forum is the industry's meeting place, where seasoned banking professionals combine C-level insights on successful retail banking strategies and hands-on case studies, transforming the current financial ecosystem.
Collateral Management Forum
The most established Collateral Management Forum in Europe is approaching its 11th Annual. 2017 is turning out to be filled with questions on initial margin and variation margin deadlines, MiFID II, Brexit, digitalization in collateral management and more, which will be answered at this forum.
Sales and Marketing in Insurance
Currently, insurers must compete not only among themselves, but also with insurtech startups and disruptors. This event focuses on the latest trends in channel management, digitization, customer-centric strategies, digital customer journeys as well as product innovation.
White paper: Collateral Management 2.0 - Preparing for OTC Derivatives Margin Regulation and Beyond
Take a look at the White Paper by our Partner DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral
The Human Face of Big Data
Modern customers are savvy, and want to choose where, when and how they wish to interact.
Interview with Michaël Nieuwesteeg
Recently, we conducted an interview with our prominent speaker – Michael Nieuwesteeg Managing Director at Netherlands Packaging Center (NVC) the future growth of packaging industry in ME region