This course has been specifically designed for Procurement and Supply Chain Managers,who are seeking to enhance their departmental contribution to overall organisational cost saving, efficiency and profitability.
Interview with Stephan Moltzen from the 9th Annual Bancassurance Forum
We asked Stephan Moltzen, Head of Product Management Insurance at Deutsche Bank, who was speaking at the 9th Annual Bancassurance Forum about "Ideas to maximise Bancassurance effectiveness in a multi-channel customer-centric environment".
- What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages of multichannel distribution?
- How can banks effectively face the threast and challenges of the market?
- What is a hands-on experience of Deutsche Bank with new technologies?
1. If you were to name the biggest advantage and the biggest disadvantage of the ongoing shift towards multichannel distribution, what would they be?
Advantage: Rising relevance for customers via multiple touch points. Better customer centricity, higher efficiency and better servicing
Challenge: amendment of Sales steering systems
2. How can the Bancassurance market stay one step ahead of challenges and get prepared for all possible scenarios on the market?
when banks get the mulitple touch points right and act as enabler for a holistic financial view they can stay relevant for customers
3. What is the attitude of Deutsche Bank towards new technology implementation?
mobile first; agile development; be quick and fast; collect data in one central database
4. How would you describe a day in the life of a Head of Product Management?
Busy ;-) ... 1/3 regulation and strategy, 1/3
digitalisation & processes, 1/3 product challenges;
Are you interested in this topic? Find out more at:
Interested in this topic?
Asia Pacific District Cooling Conference and Award Ceremony
The 5th Annual Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum & Awards Ceremony is the regions premier event , where key stakeholders converge yearly to gain insights into latest developments in district cooling technologies as well as updates on new and upcoming projects from across the region.
European Motor Insurance Summit
Underwriting and the whole motor industry is being affected by the rise of telematics, their data collection and new technologies, along with new regulations, such as Solvency 2. How should motor insurance companies adapt to these developments?
Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management Strategies
To improve your processes and day-to-day operations across all departments join us at the conference and protect patients worldwide.
Smart Workspace Design Summit 2016
Have a look on the infographic about the Smart Workspace Design Summit 2016.
Post Show Report 3rd Annual Oil & Gas Forum
Post Show Report from 3rd Annual HR Oil & Gas Forum
How important is the color of a car?
Have you ever thought about how important the color of a car is for insurers and insurants?