Identify effective liquidity, stress testing and contingency planning by real market examples to be ready for potential stress scenario.
how the rising rate scenarios might impact the financial sector
effective liquidity a stress testing and contingency planning by real market examples to be ready for potential stress scenario
the latest applications of technological innovation of AI and automation for better forecasting measures & insights through
a complex plan for effective implementation of the Basel III & IRRBB regulatory standards into your bank strategy
more about the prepayment models & the updated IBOR market model and gain a market awareness
- Markus Hermes
- ALM & Financial Planning, Senior Professional
- UniCredit Bank Ag, Germany
- Tihomir Bublić
- Executive Director of Asset Liability Management
- Hrvatska Poštanska Banka, Croatia
- Monika Bączyńska
- Head of Asset Liability Management
- mBank, Poland
- Steven Chisholm
- Executive Director Head, Liquidity Management, West Treasury - Markets
- Standard Chartered Bank, United Kingdom
- Thomas Ribarits
- Head of Financial Engineering and Advisory Services Division
- European Investment bank, Luxembourg
- Marián Dinga
- Senior Liquidity Manager, Balance Sheet Management
- Česká Spořitelna, Czech Republic
- Vera Economou
- Senior Liquidity Risk Manager
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG , Austria
- Prof. Dr. Alper Özün
- Director, Asset-Liability and Capital Management
- HSBC Europe, Middle East and Africa , United Kingdom
Event Special Features
NEWSFLASH SESSION: Is your liquidity management ready for relentless changes of economic environment?
WOMAN LEADER PANEL: Allocating the liquidity buffer among the business line
BEST SPEAKER AWARD
VIENNA QUIZ vol.2
WORKSHOP: Capital requirement related to the total bank management
See photos from previous annual
Very good opportunity for networking, exchanging ideas and learning from other bank's experience.
Conference was a very useful platform for Liquidity Professionals to share knowledge, exchange ideas and approaches to challenges which the banking industry faces nowadays.
Excellent place to meet professionals and get view and knowledge.
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
This event is supported by the following companies
JOIN US IN VIENNA
Besides being the capital and largest city in Austria, Vienna is also the cultural, political and economic center of the country. Vienna host many international organizations and is considered to be one of the best places for innovation.