Detecon Al Saudia Co. Ltd. (DETASAD) is a leading IT & telecommunications company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We offer in cooperation with DELL, Red Hat premier cloud computing services, based on OpenStack, as well as Managed IT Security Services supported by DELL SecureWorks and Rhode & Schwarz. Our data center, certified regularly since 2011 by the German TÜViT as Trusted Site Infrastructure Level 3 extended, attracted
Our company is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17001:2013 certified.
- for Disaster Recovery services major financial institutions, e.g. Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch/Bank of America,
- for cloud computing services major companies, e.g. Saudi Aramco.
DETASAD’s portfolio includes large telecommunication projects executed successfully for
- governmental agencies and companies, e.g. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- the industrial sector, e.g. Saudi Aramco, South Rub’ al-Khali Company Ltd., Alamarai, Rajhi Steel, Schlumberger
- Saudi telecoms rely on DETASAD for extending their coverage and operations, e.g. STC for its transmission network.
As VSAT operator with more than 4000 remote units in KSA, DETASAD serves all local banks, the oil and gas exploration, governmental institutions and private companies. Our geographically separated VSAT hubs serving two distinct satellites ensure a high degree of resilience of the communciations.