In a constantly changing world, businesses are pushed to improve and evolve to maintain their competitive advantage. We believe no one is better placed to tackle the necessary challenges, drive change and lead business transformation than the people and teams who run them. Executive learning programmes created by Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance can transform businesses through a collaborative, customised and demonstrable model of corporate learning.
With our access to many of the world’s greatest business minds, leading business schools and world-renowned Financial Times journalists, FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance is revolutionising the executive learning industry. We help leaders and their teams achieve competitive advantage with the necessary skills, based on a measurable model of corporate learning that has a positive impact on an organisation’s business.
FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance can help businesses by:
- Enabling better execution of strategy
- Assisting with successful changes, from organisational transformation to M&A integration
- Providing an outside-in view on current industry changes, trends and best practices
- Driving digital transformation and promoting innovative environments
- Developing high potentials and the next generation of leaders
- Improving functional expertise (e.g. marketing, customer focus)
- Driving leadership succession planning
- Developing leadership best practices and insights