Shifting the focus to proactive risk management with automation and artificial intelligence (AI)
Adoption of marketed pharmacovigilance automations and AI with a focus on efficiency ROI
PV audit storytelling session – Inspection insights from a global perspective
Optimizing quality and compliance in a joint partnership for a product marketed in the USA and EU
Framework for automated compliance monitoring
Practical application of the use of AI and predictive analytics for safety
Pharmacovigilance activities in a device centric organization using drugs and device in combination for a special care need population
- Cheryl Renz
- Head of Benefit-Risk Management, Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
- AbbVie, United States
- Kenneth I. Maynard
- Global Patient Safety Evaluation (GPSE) Head, GPSE Compliance, Standards and Training, GPSE Business Partners Relations
- Susan Graver
- Senior Director, Alliances and External Affairs Global Medical Organization
- Johnson & Johnson
- Phil Tregunno
- Signal Management Unit Manager, IMI WEB-RADR Project Lead, Board Member, ISoP
- Sameer Thapar
- Assistant Professor & Advisor, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Rutgers University, United States
- Judith Sills, Pharm.D.
- Vice President, Head of Global Pharmacovigilance
- The Medicines Company
- Mariette Boerstoel
- Senior Vice President, Head of Global Drug Safety
- Shire, United States
- Amanda Saunders
- Senior Medical Director
- Global Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, United Therapeutics
What Can You Look Forward to?
RPA and AI Implementation: From Science Fiction to Business Facts
Freshest Updates by MHRA's Vigilance Intelligence and Research Group
Unique Inspection Insights: PV Audit Storytelling Session
Best Practice Panels: Thought-provoking Discussions with Forward Thinking Experts
Roundtable Discussions covering Key Areas in Technology, Regulations and Operational Excellence in a Collaborative Environment
Unlike some other similar events, I found relevance in every session within your conference. The content was neither too simplistic nor too advanced. The participants and presenters provided a diverse view of the issues that are present for most in this industry.
Great dialogue on key issues. Everyone shared truthful insight and did not hold back, even on negative experiences.
Loved it. It was very practical and provided valuable insight into practical methods that are actionable for patient safety.
JOIN US IN PHILADELPHIA
Philadelphia is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. City is the economic and cultural anchor of the Delaware Valley, located along the lower Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers, within both the Mid-Atlantic region and the North-east megalopolis.
Partners and Sponsors
This event is supported by the following companies