Fibres, matrices and interfaces
Manufacturing processes and intermediates
Designing with composites
Strength, durability, and inspection
- What influences the Quality of Composites
- Early Design Choices
- Are green (biobased) manufacturing routes as green (environmental friendly) as we assume?
- Insight into Latest Trends and new future trends in Composite Industry
- New processing design for the production of polyamide-6
- How to Design Composites specifically for your needs
- How to Optimize your budgets
- How to Solve Technical issues
- How to avoid mistakes at the beginning
- Prospects to sustainable manufacturing of plastic and composite products – mimic of naturepolyamide-6 in an environmental unfriendly and unsustainable way
JOIN US IN AMSTERDAM
Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. With more than one million inhabitants in its urban area, it is the country's largest city and its financial, cultural, and creative centre.
OUR KNOWLEDGE PARTNER
Developing the workforce by providing Learning, Talent and Performance solutions.