Your guide to the #SWDExpo
The SWDExpo is a great experience, not only in its quality but in its size, and by size, we mean the actual size of the venue and the program. This guide will help you navigate through it and ensure you obtain what you will come looking for. It will help you to be in the right place at the right moment.
Some of the special features you might not want to miss but need to plan ahead are:
- Pre-conference site visits
- Relaxation Oasis
- Silent Disco Sessions
- Morning Meditation Sessions
- Co-working Zone
Pre-conference site visits
Once you have chosen the site visits you want to join, make sure you reserve your place.
The site visit selection includes Microsoft, Danone, and two more to be confirmed soon. We will soon have available a dedicated page with all the info about the site visits.
Three complementary zones, one unique experience.
The integrity of the two days summit is achieved through the consolidation of three different but complementary zones which you can choose from. Decide based on your conference goals and - equally important - your disposition and mood at a given time. This way you will be sure to receive and give what your mind and body are best suited for at every moment, might it be a serious case study presentation, a dynamic workshop or a meditation session.
The three Zones: Inspiration, Hands-on, and Relaxation, will run simultaneously although not the three of them will be running permanently. At some points, you might need to decide where to go and we are here to help you decide.
Zone 1: Let’s Get Inspired
At the Zone “Let’s Get Inspired” there will be two simultaneous streams.
Stream A: Walk the Talk
- Real Estate & Workplace Oriented targeting sustainability & biophilic design, how the RE will respond to the technological changes that are coming – AI, VR, automation, and ML.
- Showcasing real case studies from the RE & Workplace professionals, sharing how they tackled the most pressing issues. Real Estate and Workspace professionals cannot just think about the coolest location and the newest technology – they have to think about usability, employee experience and of course about the overall wellbeing of the employees.
Stream B: All About the People
- More HR oriented, focused on the human aspect of workplace, diversity & inclusion, attracting the workforce of tomorrow, and more.
- The workplace goes beyond design and utilities; it is all about the people who bring it alive. People are a company’s most valuable asset. Without their human capital we wouldn’t be talking about “The Future Today” nor will we witness the capability of a well motivated and driven heart!
Zone 2: How it is Done
At the zone “How It is Done” you will have the option to choose from two simultaneous Masterclass sessions.
Masterclass A: Performance
- Submerge yourself into the new era of workplace design, which enables employees to be as effective as possible in supporting business goals and providing value. A high-performance workplace results from continually balancing investment in people, process, physical environment, and technology, to measurably enhance the ability of workers to learn, discover, innovate, team and lead, and to achieve efficiency and financial benefit.
Masterclass B: Purpose
- Ralph Waldo Emerson said: “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” The same applies to office life. With these Masterclasses, you will explore how you can make a difference to your workplace and to be part of what makes your colleagues feel genuinely excited about coming work!
Zone 3: Let’s Loosen Up
With so many things to learn, new faces and disruptive technologies it is fundamental to separate a space where you can digest all new information, recharge your energy and find yourself away from the crowd. Zone 3 three introduces the:
- Tired from all the buzz? Need to close your eyes for a while and relax? This place is perfect for you! Join us for morning and afternoon meditation sessions that will set your mind ready before you enter the arena and get your brain pumped with new info! Featuring topics related to Psychology at Work and Understanding Human Behavior at work – this is the perfect place for you to get a grasp of how people feel and what they are thinking about their new office.
Are you ready and excited?
You know what we’re about; next, we invite you to download the summit’s brochure and reveal the full details about the speaker panel, schedule, special features and much more. Don’t hesitate and save your seat today!