Meet the training leader
- Prof. Andrew Sharman
- Chief Executive, President Elect, Chairman
- RMS Switzerland, IOSH, Institute of leadership & Management, Switzerland
An innovative, practical, interactive approach highlighting the essential leadership, culture and behavioural aspects of workplace safety to systematically move organisations From Accidents to Zero.
Leadership is essential to the success of all organisations. But in today’s fast-paced world of work leadership is more action-focused than position-driven. This is especially true when it comes to matters of workplace safety.
Safety leadership isn’t about the application of policies and procedures; it’s about winning hearts and minds. So this interactive workshop will equip you with the knowledge and understanding to develop commitment, drive positive change and build a robust culture of safety in your organisation.
Drawing on robust research, proven methods, and concepts from a diverse range of sources including Science, the Arts, Buddhism and Greek mythology we will explore the critical components of effective safety leadership. This 2-day masterclass will help you to build a a practical toolkit of simple, high-impact tools and techniques designed to develop your leadership capability and confidence, and return rapid results in your workplace now.
Each delegate will receive a copy of Andrew’s new book on improving workplace safety culture entitled ‘From Accidents to Zero’.
Effective Motivation and Engagement - Moving From Theory To Practice
Felt Leadership/Values-Based Leadership
The Role of Human Factors
Advanced Influencing Skills
Reasons for attending
- which leadership styles most effectively influence the way we think, work, lead an live
- the 'New ABC' model of safety culture psychology - a powerful tool to lead with safety
- from a globally-recognised expert in safety culture and leadership
- how to conduct high impact safety interventions using practical tolls and straightforward jargon-free techniques
- the '6 New Rules of Employee Engagement' and gain tips and ideas for building engaging dialogue and conversations around safety in your workplace
- the psychology behind human behaviour and learn how to apply pragmatic solutions to improve workplace H&S
- how a mindful approach to safety can foster a positive climate for performance improvement
- advanced leadership skills to drive a positive, sustainable impact your workplace
- in meaningful discussion and debate on the most important aspects of safety culture, behaviour and leadership and network with safety leaders and other peers across the industry