Summits Series Overview
The HSE Excellence Virtual Summits series is the online platform to help you maintain a strategic focus on HSE development throughout the COVID – 19 outbreak, through 2020 and into 2021. This is a ground-breaking series of 4 bite-sized, high-impact online events:
How are the world-leading corporations managing a safe return to work for their employees?
What new risks must we be mindful of as we move forward?
What will the ‘Brave New World’ of workplace safety actually look like?
And what will this all mean for the OSH professional?
- Prof. Andrew Sharman
- CEO, President
- RMS, IOSH, Switzerland
- Dr. Jukka Takala (Adjunct Prof) DSc MSc BSc FFOM (Hon)
- International Commission on Occupational Health
- Michael Cooke
- Senior Vice President HSE and Sustainability
- ABB, Switzerland
- Davide Scotti
- Head of HSE Culture, Communication & Training
- Ujwal Ritwik
- Advisor, QHSE
- Kuwait National Petroleum Co., Kuwait
- Maurizio Rigolio
- Head of Design HSE Department
- Tecnimont, Italy
- Marcéll Greef
- Deputy Senior Manager H&S
- DEWA, UAE
- Paolo Buscemi
- HSE Manager
- Lanxess Solution, Italy
New to Virtual Conferences?
Learn, network and participate in discussions to know more about the latest solutions.
Single Summit Pass
All Series Package
This special deal guarantees access to all Summits Series.