Benefits of attending
- The full pipeline life cycle, including steel manufacturing, pipe manufacturing, pipeline construction as well as pipeline operations
- How defects initiate and how they grow
- The typical defect geometries
- Non-destructive testing technologies that can be applied from the outside or the inside
- The full range of In-Line inspection technologies
- About wide range of potential pipeline defects in the pipe body as well as the weld zones
- About the typical defects for a wide range of pipeline types covering crude oil, product as well as gas pipelines
- About types of defects that can be present during steel manufacturing and pipe manufacturing
- Overview of the tools and technologies available to inspect high pressure pipeline at the different stages of their life
- In-depth introduction of available inspection technologies with a strong focus on internal inspection techniques
Great course with experienced facilitators. Great learning and discussions.
Thanks again to Michael and Roger, I thoroughly enjoyed the course. My favourite aspect was the time taken to go everything in detail on the slides (e.g. talk through all the schematics and tables in details). This made the material easy to follow at a good pace.
Highly participatory and inclusive course! I have gained a lot of knowledge, excellent trainers, nice and inspiring group.
Qualified trainers, good course organization.