Online Live Training Features
Virtual breakout rooms for workshop tasks & exercises
Chat with participants
The purpose of this 3-day training course is to provide a detailed overview of produced water handling mechanisms and methods for its diagnosis, treatment, and prevention in oil & gas drilling environments. Individuals attending this seminar will leave with the holistic understanding of water management, reservoir requirements and discharge water quality monitoring. Microbial, chemical, physical and environmental produced water challenges and techniques used for their mitigation in order to help reduce the operation and maintenance costs are discussed in detail. Water treatment techniques for challenging E&P sites such as mature fields, subsea satellites and enhanced oil and gas recovery sites are reviewed in depth.
Produced water and injection water
Discharge water quality monitoring
Oilfield microbial challenges
Scale and H2S prevention
Materials protection and corrosion mechanisms
Biofouling and emulsions
Enhanced oil and gas recovery challenges
Mature fields and subsea satellites produced water treatment
Produced water monitoring
Benefits of attending
- How to reduce operation and maintenance costs by applying the most efficient produced water treatment techniques
- How to improve produced water and injection water quality
- How to eliminate environmental impact of produced water at offshore production sites by the produced water reinjection
- How to keep sourgas and hydrogen sulfide production under control and mitigate the risk of corrosion
- About injectivity and scale prevention in reservoirs
- About the most efficient sampling and oil in water monitoring techniques
- How to efficiently remove sulphate and bacteria from injection water
- About emulsion formation, mitigation and prevention techniques
- Holistic understanding of water management in offshore oil & gas production
- Updates on latest environmental legislation and regulations
- Tips on how to cope with complex oilfield microbial challenges
- Knowledge on produced water treatment for mature fields and subsea satellites
Excellent course, very informative with a trainer at the top of his head. The course was run in a concise and most professional manner in a very comfortable surroundings. Thank you!
Content was very good and interesting to have overall understanding !
Good training with cross-industry participants.
Very useful and interesting . The training was well done, congratulations!
Very informative, especially the PWRI session!
Good training, with good organization.
Useful course to gain insight to the issues caused by MIC related corrosion in production and PWRI.