Effective internal and subsequently external audit compliance is a key fundamental in demonstrating effective governance within an organisation. Whilst most internal departments have a specific process workflow, procurement is often extremely difficult to effectively audit as their activities stem from a specific procurement strategy choice.
This advanced course is designed for both Auditors and Procurement practitioners and leads delegates through a systematic approach to enable validation of compliance from the procurement function, whose activities impact upon every line of annual financial statements.
Uniquely, for procurement team delegates, emphasis is placed upon ensuring that procurement practitioners build an effective yet transparent procurement strategy underpinned by both policy, documentary evidence and audit trails, whilst for auditors the course provides insight into not only how to effectively audit the procurement function, but through knowledge enhancement increases audit sensitivity to potential red flag issues within the procurement function.
ACPC™ provides the understanding, framework, tools, and principles that allow organisations to build, embed and validate audit compliance and risk management within the Procurement function. On completion of this five-day training course, you will receive your certificate which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard.
• the role of the Procurement Function within the Organisation
• the role of Compliance in Procurement
• and Develop Compliance Approach – Pre- Tender
• and Develop the Compliance Approach – Supplier Selection
• the psychology of audit for procurement compliance
• engage with the Regulators/ Auditor Committees
• Plan and Manage audit compliance.
• manage VAT impacts & ensure compliance within the supply base
• manage non compliant procurement risk & red flag scenarios
• shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills & experience to manage & audit procurement effectively
• certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BM TG
• use ACPC™ on your business card and on your resume
• an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body – The Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™)
• objective and meaningful audits to underpin governance
• a certificate of completion and participation issued by Fleming.
• your organisation’s Corporate Governance initiatives and policy
• robust governance and transparency to external agencies & customers
Program Sneak Peek
Understand the Role of Procurement and the role of Audit
Understand Procurement Risk
Developing the audit approach - Pretender