Meet your training course director
Increasingly organisations globally are looking to their contracting function to effectively underpin the operational benefits obtained through both tendering and or negotiation.
In addition to effectively contractualising these benefits, contract teams are also expected to be able to balance liabilities, protect against the impacts of termination and ensure that the resulting contract is legally compliant and effective both locally, regionally and internationally.
This interactive 5 day accredited course leads delegates through the full end to end contracting process, from establishing the specific contract objectives and prioritization of these objectives, through to effective contract negotiation and drafting.
The course covers both the technical/legal aspects of contract construction and also expands to incorporate cross cultural contract considerations within both UNCITRAL and International Law and crucially the art of cross cultural negotiation from both a Western, Middle East and Pan-Asean perspective.
Enabling delegates to complete the course fully equipped with an understanding of the key legal principles that underpin contracts globally and how these principles may be utilized within effective contract clause construction in order that they are able to provide the optimum contract format that both protects against risks whilst providing capture of operational benefits.
On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard.
Benefits of Attending
• Gain detailed knowledge of key best practices
• Join a fast-growing global, professional community
• Gain the Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation & Management: CCDNM™ which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard
• Use CCDNM™ on your business card and on your resume
• The CCDNM™ certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course
• Achieve a compelling return on investment from improved performance
• Enhance functional status and influence of your legal and/ contracting team
Prioritizing the contracting objectives
Defining the contracting process
Understanding the power & influence matrix and their impact on contracting
Key international and cross-cultural contracting Issues
Integrating sourcing and sales strategies into the contracting strategy
Pursuing clarity and understanding how to attain it