Meet your prominent trainer
Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media healthcare and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
The C|BP course provides a thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation in the real world. The course begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, such as distributed and decentralized systems, cryptography and mining. Students will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine.
Students will explore different blockchain solutions and business blockchain frameworks for blockchain enterprise applications such as Hyperledger, introduced by the Linux Foundation and widely used by IBM. Most importantly the course will cover multiple blockchain implementation concepts by immersing students to sustainable and scalable blockchain development.
• the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
• the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
• the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
• how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
• theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
• best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
• possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
• new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
• alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
• blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
• adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches.
• use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
• the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
In partnership with
Shown price is per person. Please select two tickets in registration process.
Shown price is per person. Please select three tickets in registration process.