Dr. Tiziano Bellini
Consultant, United Kingdom
- Worked in risk management and finance across Europe, London and New York for the past 20 years.
- Experience include Barclays Investment Bank, EY Financial Advisory Services in London, HSBC headquarter, Prometeia and other global leading companies.
- Guest lecturer at the London School of Economics, Imperial College of London, University of Passau in Germany.
- Doctorate in statistics from University of Milan and London School of Economics.
- Authored the book “Stress Testing and Risk integration in Banks: a Statistical Framework and Practical Software guide in Matlab and R”, “IFRS 9 and CECL Credit Risk Modelling: a Practical Guide with Examples Worked in R and SAS”.
- Authored papers published in European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (CSDA) and other top reviewed Journals.
- Referees of Journal of Banking and Finance (Elsevier) and Journal of Applied Statistics (Taylor &Francis) and other top Journals.
- Trainer in risk management and statistics, he is also a Chartered Public accountant and Tax Expert.