Interact with the top-notch cyber security specialists, learn new strategies and protect your company's future efficiently
Key Topics for the 2018
Protection of legacy systems against growing attacks
Reduction of response time against cyber attack
Implementation of compensating controls to strengthen controls to strengthen your IT security
Integration of cyber security incident plan and business continuity plan
Most recent cyber security threats and most updated preventive measures and technologies
Cyber security as a strategic proposition among competitive priorities
- Dr. Mohammad Khaled
- Government Expert
- United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Maj. Hamad Khalifa Al Nuaimi
- Head of Telecommunications Section
- Abu Dhabi Police GHQ, United Arab Emirates
- Sultan Al-Owais
- Director of IT
- Prime Minister's Office, UAE
- Dr. Jassim Haji
- Former CIO, Technology Expert
- Gulf Air, Bahrain
- Furqan Hashmi
- VP Cyber Security
- Tier 1 Investment Bank, United Kingdom
- Irene Corpuz
- Manager – Strategic, Transformation & Innovation Projects
- Federal Entity, United Arab Emirates
- Ebrahim Hamdan Al – Alkeem
- Information Security Manager
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, UAE
Key Objectives for the 2018
the most common and least known vulnerabilities and its preparedness
cyber security as a strategic proposition among competitive priorities
yourself updated with the most recent cyber security threats and most updated preventive measures and technologies
the market with the right knowledge
Open discussion to form incident response plan
Round table discussion
Real life incident sharing - case studies
Extensive showcase - latest products & solutions
Power debate & hot brainstorming session
Very informative and created awareness about cyber resilience and detailed preventive steps.
It was a good event with an excellent turnout.
It was a very informative event indeed. Such events need to be organized to create awareness and promote innovation.
A brillant initiative by Fleming.
This was one of the best business events I attended this year.
The event was a great place to network with industry peers.
Past event numbers
- Hours of Networking
- Hours of Knowledge Sharing and Learning