- Mr. Muhammad Salim Jandula
- BE Mechanical Engineering, MS Ind. Eng. Mississippi State University, USA, MBA
Mr. Muhammad Salim Jandula is a seasoned Oil & Gas Expert and Professional Development Trainer/ Speaker with rich and varied practical industrial experience of 30 years in Petroleum and Energy Sectors.
He has held Senior Management positions in Field Operations, Asset Management and has Managed the Field/ Plants housing mega Electrical and Mechanical Equipment including Turbo Generators (12.8 MW), Turbo Compressors (105K HP) Motor Compressors, Huge Industrial Pumping Units and other Electrical Equipment operating in Hazardous Areas. With strict compliance of NFPA 70E, IEEE 1584, OHSAS 18001 and other relevant NFPA/ OHSAS/ NEC/ NESC standards, and proper safety training of staff at all levels, especially on-site training on HAZOP, Incident Investigation and Reporting, Safety Leadership, RCA, etc. the Field/ Plants were able to achieve the hallmark of Three Million Safe Man-hours with no lost time Injury Incident (LTII) and 99.99% Station Reliability.
An engineer by profession, Jandula has collaborated with Oil & Gas Giants like OMV, Shell, MOL, Eni, PGNig, Kufpec and other E&P Companies. An alumni of Mississippi State University USA, he attended various international professional development programs from Stanford University, USA, Crown Agents, UK and JCCP – Petroleum, Tokyo Japan.
Jandula has also served as Conference Chairman and Speaker at different Petroleum and Energy Conferences and Summits and has delivered keynote addresses on Operational Excellence and other topics at the Global Conferences held in Berlin, London, Vienna, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh. Among his participants, Mr. Jandula is known for his pleasing personality and applicable tools and interactive style of presentation.
• Leadership in Safety: Knowledge base to help leadership align its safety vision, energize commitment and involvement, and set the stage for rolling out an effective safety improvement effort
• Incident Investigation and Reporting: Knowledge base to help managerial and non- managerial O&M/ other staff develop understanding of the guidelines of incident investigation and reporting to satisfy basic regulatory and OSHA requirements, and Know how to setup a facility's incident investigation program that is effective and minimizes bias
• Assets Integrity Management Systems (AIMS): Knowledge base relating to API 580, API 581 PAS 55 requirements to maintain the assets in a fit-for-service condition
• Fundamentals of Oil & Gas E&P: Knowledge base relating to Evolution of Energy, Renewable Energy, Petroleum Life Cycle, Energy/ Oil & Gas Value Chain, Oil & Gas E&P, and Petroleum Economics
Partial list of companies that have benefited from Jandula’s expertise:
EGAT- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
IRPC Clean Power Company Limited
SABIC Saudi Arabia
NNPC Group Nigeria