- Jihad Faitrouni
- Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Company, United Arab Emirates
Jihad Faitrouni has a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration at the LU – Lebanon along with Risk Management Charter IRM UK and Artificial Intelligence from MIT USA.
He started his life career as an advisor for Ministry of Economy - Lebanon from 1995 till 1997, then as the GM for Unlimited Insurance Services (UIS) from 1999 - 2001. From 2001 - 2004 he was the CEO of Aman Takaful Insurance - Lebanon and then he moved to UAE as GM for Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance (AMAN) and Kuwait Boubyan Insurance (Boubyan Bank) until 2008. From 2008 to 2010, Mr. Faitrouni was chosen to be the CEO for Al Hilal Bank, Al Hilal Takaful for Abu Dhabi Investment Council.
From 2010 to 2013, he was assigned with very special job as a consultant in the Ministry of Finance UAE and since then he's back to his current position, CEO for the Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance (AMAN) Dubai.
Mr. Faitrouni was approached by Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi as a lecturer for the Takaful course. He was hosted as a main speaker in many conferences and panel discussions.
- Member of Hawkama Institute for Corporate Governance (DIFC)
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- Member of the Lebanese Management Association (LMA)
- Member of the Insurance Business Group (IBG)
- Member of the Emirate Insurance Association (EIA)
- Member of the Lebanese Insurance Association (LIA)
- Member of the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Services (AABFS)
- Member of the Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance (IIBI)