Blockchain: Opportunities, Risks & Contradictions
Hackers Vs AI? Who can Save the world?
Cyber Security: From the Trenches to the Boardroom
New Age Boon or Bane: Securing Smart Cities
- Eng. Naveed Shafeek Ahmed
- Information Security & IT Governance Consultant, KSA
- General Department for Security Control National Information Centre Presidency of State Security, Saudi Arabia
- Eng. Mohammed Ali Mahnashi
- ICT Consultant
- Deputy Ministry of Technology and Development
- Eng. Majed Mohammad Alshodari
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer and Licensed IT Consultant
- Sultan Altukhaim
- Manager, Information Security Department
- Capital Market Authority
- Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Motrif
- Assistant Professor of Information Technology and Educational Computing | King Saud University
- CEO | Saudi Health Information Systems, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Russel Gann
- Chief Information Officer
- Ministry of National Guard
- Abdirashid Samater
- Cyber Security Advisor
- Ministry of Justice, Saudi Arabia
Power debate & hot brain storming sessions
Executive plenary session: Leader’s dialogue
Unseen truths of cyber warfare & cyber terrorism
Thought provoking real life Incident sharing
Exclusive breakfast briefing on CyberWars
Hot seat interview
TechTALKS: Quick fire demos
It is a great event to bring like minded people in the information security domain to collectively discuss and take preventive steps to protect their organisational data and help the nation to avert cyber security threats.
The overall content was good. These events are very much important for personal, organisational and national as well as regional inforsecurity insight and awareness.
Events like these give you a good exposure to the current threat scape and helps in better equipping your organization with latest technologies available. Insight into real life incidents is the best part of the event.
Juniper sales team is very satisfied with the results of the Conference. Both quality and quantity of the delegates met our expectations.
See photos from previous annual
JOIN US IN Riyadh
Riyadh which is the capital and the largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, rivals any modern city in the world in splendor of its architecture. The name Riyadh is derived from the Arabic word meaning a place of gardens and trees ("rawdah").