80+ Senior Experts
15+ Hands-on Use Cases
8+ Hours of Informal Discussions
Electronic Polling & Networking
“Know Your Peers” Cocktail Reception
- Alfonso Ayuso
- Chief Innovation Officer - Subdirector General
- Banco Sabadell, Spain
- Robert Mulhall
- Managing Director – Retail and Commercial Banking
- AIB Group, Ireland
- Michael Maier
- Fidor, Germany
- Noam Zeigerson
- Chief Data Officer
- Tandem Bank, United Kingdom
- Carlos López-Moctezuma
- Global Head of Open Banking
- BBVA, Spain
- Kristine Ursfjord
- Product Owner - Banking as a Service
- Sparebank 1, Norway
• Get a competitive advantage in the financial market
• Identify the potential in partnering with FinTechs and co-creating strategies
• Simplify customers money management capabilities
• Commercialize fast payments in an Open Banking world
• Remove friction from payments initiation services
• Ensure security in an Open Banking landscape
• Leverage AI, RPA, and Blockchain to impact the business
Great event. Well worth it as it was very educational and fun. Thanks to the structure, the conference gave attendees a much better opportunity to network together than a typical bigger banking conference. I overheard some of the delegates saying how useful and informative they found this conference.
Different points of view, different presentation styles made it really interesting.
An excellent conference. Well organized. More of these!
Congratulation for a well-organized event; I enjoyed it very much and found the discussions very constructive.
I really enjoyed the conference and its format; it was very interactive and I was able to get a lot of useful information from the presentations performed.
It was my second Open Banking Forum and I am already looking forward to the third.
Strategic Debate: Open Banking Myths vs. Reality
Show and Tell Session: “TED-like” Demo Sessions for Further Growth
Open Banking Case Studies: Successes, Failures, and Lessons Learned
Partners & Sponsors