Linking strategy to execution and proactively managing variance
- Mark Horn
- Project & Portfolio Management Expert
- Conference Chair, United States
- Ivan Kugener, MD
- Vice President, Global Head of Portfolio Management, Valuation and Analytics
- EMD Serono, United States
- Ricky Suchak
- Director, Head of Portfolio Management and Marketing
- Sandoz, United States
- Pauline Lim
- Director, Portfolio Management
- Chris Dandrea
- Head of Project Management, Oncology Development
- Sanofi Genzyme, United States
- Lynda Libby
- Director, R&D Project Management Office
- Takeda, United States
- Christopher Beck
- Head of Program Management
- Context Therapeutics, United States
- Darshan Shah
- Senior Director, Development Project Management
- Incyte Corporation, United States
Takeaways and special features
Continuously Improving the Project Management Office
After Investing Millions of Dollars in the Development Project, Understand whether your Project Team is Organized for Success
Tactics of Preparedness for High-Level Regulatory Interactions
Improving BioPharma Portfolio Decision-Making Quality and Timeliness
Driving Forces of Innovation in Drug Development - Examining the reasons why large pharma companies end up with less innovative products
Learning how PMs can Drive Significant Improvements through Aggregation of Smaller Incremental Enhancements and Inefficiency Reductions
Linking Strategy to Execution by Making Rational and Well-Informed Schedule and Resource Allocation Decisions
Portfolio Management in the Face of Declining Budgets
Opening PPM Vision :
What's trending in 2018?
∗ Challenging the Classic Innovation Model
∗ Prioritization Elements for Success
∗ Decision Making Process through Project Execution
Panel of Success & Failure Stories:
Tools that Work - Learn from attendees who have succeeded in an area you’ve struggled in
Peer 1-2-1s - Meet privately with someone in the same industry or job role
Learn from our case study speakers:
In addition to delivering a 45-minute case study, most of our expert PPM practitioners will be available for an expanded Q&A and round tables
In-Conference Workshop: Where is Your Gap? - Benefit
Where is Your Gap? - Benefit from curated content for the most senior-level PPM leaders, and learn how to align projects to strategy
The conference was well organized with very good speakers and topics. The opportunity for interactive sessions was excellent and the structured networking at the lunch break was greatly appreciated!
Nice lineup of speakers and topics, thus a great insight for a newcomer to the field!
Good mix of topics and great networking event!
Good conference. Very thought-provoking topics and presentations.
I appreciated the size of the conference - small enough to enable sharing of ideas in a trusting environment, large enough to be representative of the industry.
Excellent agenda. Engaging speakers & sessions!
This conference gave a great overview of the challenges facing the industry whether a small company or a large company.
An informative conference. Compelling information & experience sharing with lots of networking chance. Will attend next year. Thank you!
Facts from last year
- of last year's attendees would recommend the event to their colleagues
- overall satisfaction rate of last year's attendees
- years of organizing successful pharma PPM conferences
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
This event is supported by the following companies