- Rob Hoekstra
- Seacamel, Netherlands
Rob Hoekstra has over 25 years experience in the heavy lift, transport and offshore industry. With an engineering degree and as a fellow member of the Royal institute on Naval Architects, Rob worked for many mayor players in the heavy lifting and transport industry like Mammoet, ALE, Subsea7, Neptune Energy, Heerema, Dockwise and Boskalis. Since the start if his career, Rob worked both from the office as well on site on a variety of projects on all levels and disciplines worldwide. In 2008 Rob started his company SEACAMEL and now works as an independent consultant hands on active in the industry. The up to date knowledge and vast experience makes Rob is the perfect trainer for those who want to broaden and elevate their knowledge and skills related to this industry.
• Salvage of "INCA QUEEN" a 52199 dwt bulk carrier grounded at Buenaventura, Colombia.
• Salvage of Levent S, a 640 MT tug that was grounded in Qatar waters for several months.
• Dolwin Gamma offshore wind project. A barge equipped with a project dedicated ALE crane deign was positioned under the topside to remove the fenders from the jacket legs.
• Diving Bell Wire Centralizer for Boskalis Subsea Services. Concept engineering and coordination of first phase detailed engineering for a guiding system that allowed the launch of a diving bell through the moon-pool of the offshore supply vessel.
• LAM-E jacket and topside loadout, transport and installation.
• Gina Krog Launch Jacket. Engineering for temporary phases being loadout, transport, launch, upending and set-down
• Valemon Jacket. Engineering for the temporary conditions like loadout, transport and Lift-off.
• Turkmenistan Block 1 Riser Platform - A (MGR-A). Review of ballast and discharge procedures and on site guidance on ballasting and discharge float-off operation.