- Disinfection & bacterial control
- Sulphate-reducing Bacteria & Sulphate-reducing Archaea
- Seawater Injection challenges
- Membrane applications in the Oilfield water cycle
Produced Water Treatment and Handling
- Produced water composition and flow rates
- Produced water & PWRI challenges
- Produced water treatment for overboard discharge
- Trouble shooting – PW treatment do not perform as expected
Full 4-Day intensive training course
All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during the program
Group Workshops & Exercises
10 H+ of Networking with industry peers
Certificate of Attendance issued by the Trainer
Hands-On Case Studies from the trainer’s experience
Interactive learning approach
Excellent course, very informative with a trainer at the top of his head. The course was run in a concise and most professional manner in a very comfortable surroundings.
Content was very good and interesting to have overall understanding !
Good training with cross-industry participants.
Very useful and interesting . The training was well done, congratulations!
Very informative, especially the PWRI session!
Good training, with good organization.
The program has been prepared well and orderly as the choice of the lecturer had been successful. The lecturer was able to cover the subjects of the course professionally.
Useful course to gain insight to the issues caused by MIC related corrosion in production and PWRI.
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
This event is supported by the following companies.