An innovative, practical, interactive approach highlighting the essential leadership, culture and behavioural aspects of workplace safety to systematically move organisations From Accidents to Zero .
Leadership is essential to the success of all organisations. But in today’s fast-paced world of work leadership is more action-focused than position-driven. This is especially true when it comes to matters of workplace safety.
Safety leadership isn’t about the application of policies and procedures; it’s about winning hearts and minds. So this interactive workshop will equip you with the knowledge and understanding to develop commitment, drive positive change and build a robust culture of safety in your organisation.
Drawing on robust research, proven methods, and concepts from a diverse range of sources including Science, the Arts, Buddhism and Greek mythology we will explore the critical components of effective safety leadership. This 2-day masterclass will help you to build a practical toolkit of simple, high-impact tools and techniques designed to develop your leadership capability and confidence, and return rapid results in your workplace now.
Safety Excellence and the Journey to Zero Accidents
Going beyond Behavior- Based Safety (BBS)
The X Factor - The Secret Leadership Traits That Make The Difference
Effective Motivation and Engagement - Moving From Theory to Practice
Felt Leadership/Values-Based Leadership
The Role of Human Factors
Advanced Influencing Skills
Reasons for attending
- which leadership styles most effectively influence the way we think, work, lead and live
- the ‘New ABC’ model of safety culture psychology – a powerful tool to lead with safety
- from a globally-recognized expert in safety culture and leadership
- how to conduct high impact safety interventions using practical tools and straightforward jargon-free techniques
- the ‘6 New Rules of Employee Engagement’ and gain tips and ideas for building engaging dialogue and conversations around safety in your workplace
- the psychology behind human behaviour and learn how to apply pragmatic solutions to improve workplace H&S
- how a mindful approach to safety can foster a positive
climate for performance improvement
- advanced leadership skills to drive a positive, sustainable impact in your workplace
- in meaningful discussion and debate on the most important aspects of safety culture, behavior, leadership and network with safety leaders and other peers from across industry
Added value for your organisation
Develop impactful, meaningful safety leadership at all levels of the organisation
Enhanced leadership capabilities through increased self-awareness
Improved communication, morale, motivation and engagement
Move beyond Behavior-Based Safety observations to gain higher levels of workforce engagement & participation in safety activities
Structured process for safety leadership intervention and conversations
Reduces workplace incidents and accidents