Meet your prominent safety trainer
and you will receive copy of Andrew's new book
Key safety culture topics
Safety Excellence and the Journey to Zero Accidents
Going beyond Behaviour-Based Safety (BBS)
The X Factor – The Secret Leadership Traits That Make The Difference
Effective Motivation and Engagement – Moving From Theory to Practice
Felt Leadership / Values-Based Leadership
The Role of Human Factors
Advanced Influencing Skills
Reasons for attending
• the psychology behind human behaviour and learn how to apply pragmatic solutions to improve workplace H&S
• how a mindful approach to safety can foster a positive climate for performance improvement
• which leadership styles most effectively influence the way we
think, work, lead and live
• the ‘New ABC’ model of safety culture psychology – a powerful tool to lead with safety
• from a globally-recognised expert in safety culture and
• how to conduct high impact safety interventions using practical tools and straightforward jargon-free techniques
• the ‘6 New Rules of Employee Engagement’ and gain tips and ideas for building engaging dialogue and conversations around safety in your workplace
• advanced leadership skills to drive a positive, sustainable impact in your workplace
• in meaningful discussion and debate on the most important aspects of safety culture, behavior and leadership and network with safety leaders and other peers from across industry
Did not want the course to stop - brilliant and engaging !
This is one of the best courses I've ever been to, if not the best.
This course brings a very deep, interesting and demanding understanding of safety leadership.
The workshop is very engaging and eye opening. It has pushed my perception on possibilities of my role as HSE manager.
Andrew is an inspiring person, keeps the attention high and provides a personal touch on the subjects.
Whole program was an excellent experience with an absolute fabulous facilitator.