Workshop : Why well-being matters?
15 th May 2018
9:00 - 14:30
Workshop led by:
- Albano Pereira
- Group Health & Safety Director
- Groupe Bel, France
- Carolyn Yeoman
- OCAID Wellbeing Ltd, United Kingdom
- Prof. Andrew Sharman
- Chief Executive
- RMS Switzerland, Switzerland
- Edgar Schein
- Former Professor
- MIT, United States
- Melih Güneri
- OHS Cluster Manager Middle East & Africa
- Tetra Pak, Turkey
- Gergely Jancsar
- Head of SD
- Mol Group, Hungary
- Maria Martens
- Head of HSEQ
- Maersk Supply Services, Denmark
- Simon Bown
- Head of Health, Safety & Environment
- Lutton Airport, United Kingdom
- Francois Germain
- Global Safety Polymer Divsion Head
- Total, France
- Magali Anderson
- SVP Health & Safety
- LafargeHolcim, France
Takeaways and special features
implement wellbeing elements?
leverage on big data?
use virtual reality and augmented in HSE program and safety trainings?
3 tracks on Day 1 and Day 2
Health, Safety, Environment
Pre-conference workshop on wellbeing
ISO 45001 application
Importance of Environment in HSE
An ideal company from the environmental perspective
– conference pass – priority registration – site visit – workshop – 1000 € voucher for any Fleming. conference/training in 2018 – accommodation for two nights in the venue hotel – taxi from the airport – exclusive HSE gift kit
– conference pass – workshop – site visit – preregistration
Where the expe rts work together to further develop themselves and their influence to excel in EHS.
Excellent, well-placed, informative & with highcalibre presenters.
The content, the networking, the energy level at this conference is what keeps me coming back every year.
Great conference with good range of speakers and topics, cool networking opportunities.
Excellent, very informative and fun.
Pictures from the 11th HSE Excellence Europe
Facts about HSE Excellence Europe Conference
- years of history
- hours of sessions